Casa Sanara (House of Wellness) offers a relaxing place to rest and rejuvenate.
With an aura of tranquility, the casa brings the living energy of the outdoors in with a soft, natural palette, zen style, and wooden furnishings. A secluded patio provides a sheltered gathering space for enjoying outdoor yoga, sound therapy, massage, or dinner under the stars. Meanwhile, the interior courtyard, shaded by a sacred tree, is a serene refuge where you can soak your troubles away in the outdoor bath while listening to birdsong.
Inside the casa, four luxury suites accommodate up to ten guests. Each room is equipped with an ensuite bathroom, pillowtop beds, fine linens, and plush bathrobes. The master suite has a private balcony with a hammock perfect for an afternoon siesta. And the ground floor suite exits to the pool area which is hidden from the world by a canopy of tropical flora.
Chef services, massage therapy, and spa treatments can all be provided on-site for an additional fee.
Located at the heart of the Riviera Maya, Casa Sanara is surrounded by lush, tropical jungle, ancient Mayan ruins, the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, and endless activities to fill your days. A short distance away you’ll find Puerto Aventuras beach, a picturesque location for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing. The Puerto Aventuras Marina has restaurants, boutiques, scuba diving, golf and tennis. For a bit more adventure try kite-surfing or scuba diving, there’s no shortage of water sports to get your heart pumping!
Working remotely? Casa Sanara is the perfect place to balance quiet focus and productivity with a zest for life and new experiences!
The owner of Casa Sanara, fashion model Sandy Zatezalo, would like to welcome you to this healing space where you and your guests can experience everything this sacred land has to offer.
Contact UNO Retreats and let´s start planning your luxury wellness vacation and retreat.
- Concierge service (on call)
- Chef services
- Personal trainer and Yoga
- Massage & spa treatments onsite
- Activities & Tours
- Bike & Golf Cart Rental
- Laundry Service (offered in house)
- Windsurfing, Paddle-boarding, Surfing and Kite-boarding (lessons also available)
- Scuba Diving
- Private guide to archeological sites, Sian Kaan natural reserve, cenotes and more
- Yachting – rentals, charters, sailing, day trip snorkelling and sunset cruise
- Mexican cooking class
- Private chef & mixologist services
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite (upper floor)
- King size bed, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with double vanity & shower, hairdryer, walk-in closet, safety box, TV (Netflix), terrace with Tulum style hammmock
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2: Guest Suite (upper floor)
- 2 Full Beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom, hairdryer
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 3 (upper floor)
- 4 full size bunk beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom with shower, hairdryer, TV (Netflix)
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 4 (ground floor with walk out to garden)
- King bed, King size bed, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, hairdryer, safety box, TV (Netflix)
- 2 Guests
- Casa Sanara is nestled in beautiful tropical gardens with golf course view
- Private swimming pool
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Outdoor garden with sacred tree and antique style bath tub
- Interior garden patio; a beautiful and tranquil meditation area with sacred tree, perfect for sound healing therapy, relaxing massage, yoga. This area may also be used for for dreamy starry night dining alfresco
- BBQ Gas Grill
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Water softener
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron/ironing board
- Organic toiletries
- Safety box
- Smart TV in selected bedrooms (Guests use their own Netflix service)
- Luxury linens
- Towels (bath, hand, beach)
- Purified water (5 gallon jugs)
- Wi-Fi access (please bring your own lap top)
- Covered terrace
- Master Suite balcony with Tulum Style hammock
- Day bed
- Sun chaises
- Parking (driveway)
- The Puerto Aventuras Marina (with restaurants, bars, scuba diving, fishing, golf, tennis and more) is just a few minutes walk from Casa Sanara Puerto Aventuras
- The Puerto Aventuras beach is under 5 minutes walk (guests may use the public access or purchase Day Pass at PA Beach Club - additional cost)
- 24/7 Security/ gated community
- Casa Sanara is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Explore Tulum and the Riviera Mayan coast. A place of outstanding beauty; the Mexican Caribbean offers stunning sandy beaches, sacred cenotes/sinkholes, the worlds second largest reef, tropical jungle, fine dining and culinary experiences, the Mayan Ruins of Tulum, Coba, Ux Mal, the Sian Kaan Biosphere, Ziplines, ATV and much more.
Prices (per night) 2023
|Start date||End date||4 BR||Min Nights|
|Aug 19||Oct 20||$400||4|
|Oct 21||Nov 17||$457||4|
|Nov 18||Nov 24||$614||5|
|Nov 25||Dec 15||$500||4|
|Dec 16||Dec 25||$1,000||7|
|Dec 26||Jan 06||$1,071||7|
Rates InformationPlease enquire for pricing
- Rates per night in USD
- Please add 22% tax.
- Damage Insurance $75 USD (non-refundable)
- Security deposit of $500 USD may apply
- Non – smoking
- Rates are based on 10 guests
- Maximum occupancy 10 guests
- Sort By:
- This house is gorgeous! Very well decorated, with large spaces and everything you need for a long vacation. The public beach is 10-mins walking and there are also MANY beaches and parks options close-by (10-20 mins by car). The area near the close-by beach has several restaurants, pharmacies and mini-markets, so you can basically stay-in without the need of a car. The house indoor trees and garden are perfect for a relaxing atmosphere (you even have yoga mats!). The house also included free drinking water (we drank a lot!) and cleaning service (Cristina was great!). If you don’t want to cook nor go out, the chef service is AMAZING, I think it was probably the best meal we had in our entire trip and it wasn’t very expensive, so you should try it!Aside from all of this, what makes this stay truly unique and memorable was Marina (the UNO Retreats contact), she was on top of everything, was super kind and attentive to every single detail, she would help us with everything and anything, from nails, to massage, to dinner with the chef and even getting us a christmas tree and a santa-claus piñata! I have never ever had such a warm and special treatment in my life, even in more expensive places. If I ever travel again to Mexico, I will definitely go to a UNO Retreats property. Best experience ever! Thank you Marina, you definitely make the world a better place! Looking forward to meeting again soon!
- 3 - 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 8 - 12 Guests
- 12 Bedrooms
- 13 Baths
- 24 Guests
- 7 - 15 Bedrooms
- 7 - 17 Baths
- 14 - 35 Guests
- 2 - 6 Bedrooms
- 2 - 6 Baths
- 4 - 12 Guests